Saturday, July 2, 2011

confident

hey peeps.just now i had a deep conversation with my dad.he talks a lot.HAHA!.jahatnye kau ain!.actually he just give me a motivation to increase my confident level.yeah definetely my confident level is totally low.very dangerous i think so he ask me to confident with myself and everything that i do.sebab nye kenapa tiba2 dye cakap macam tu.it is because he suggest me doing my internship at PASDEC.it is one of the property company even lagi 1setengah tahun nak buat internship but he's excited.he already said to his friend that work there about my internship.so dia cakap company tuh is not like other company because it is a big company at pahang but before my dad told me about my confident actually i already thought about that so that starting next sem i already plan something to increase my confident level.what is it?just wait and see what i planning abput.cant wait for that.heee ;)


oh btw rezeki ada dimane2 kan so we no need to regret kalau tuh bukan rzeki kita.Allah maha adil so Dia tahu apa yang Dia laku kan untuk kita.just bersyukur dgn apa yang kita ada skrg :)

keep smilng
luv ain

No comments:

Post a Comment