Thursday, September 29, 2011

birthday celebration's


hye peeps.long time no see kan.oh before that HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.boooo boooo wish birthday sendiri.ngehngeh.today my birthday so my friends decided having lunch at garden restaurant,sunway pyramid to celebrate my birthday.it just small celebration.takde la ajak kwn ramai.it just only my bestfriends which is kimah,jiha nad tika.should be im join us but unfortunately she cannot make it.me a lil bit sad but its ok.me enjoy my day.they keep me laughing all the time.yesss they know how to make me feel great during my birthday.oh and this year i got very valuable present from them which is wallet and shoes.actually both of that i really want and unexpectedly they make it true.thank you my sayangssss for the great present.sumpah sayang korang2 sangat2.we take a picture all the time so enjoy a picture.it will tell u guys a real story.enjoy it :)

oh btw.me and my mum share our birthday together.yessss! it is reality not fantasy.lucky am i right???yeah so shout birthday wish to my super duper beautiful great awesome fantastic mummy's .i love u so much.pagi esok kakak balik we celebrate together k ma.muaahhhhh :)

love them

love love love

my girls :)


comel kan.aww terharu dorang wat surprise ;')

kimah ;)

jiha ;)










jiha and tika ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment