Thursday, September 8, 2011

semester break 4 months

hey peeps.before that just wanna to tell u yg might be this entry akan panjang so if u guys boring to read can click [x] button.thank you.hehe fuhhhh how to start eh.ehem ehem ok actually aku tak la cuti 4 bulan sebab i'm just doing intersession for 5 weeks so dalam 3 bulan la aku cuti kan.oh what im doing during this sem break.not many activities actually.me more sit at home doing nothing but now i has a new passion which is cooking even masakan saya tak sesedap my mum but atleast abah and adik boleh makan tuh dah kira ok.oh dulu masa i masak my lil bro tak pernah tambah and know he's selalu tambah and he said masakan mak and me become his favorite.proud of me.hehe

so i more masak dishes rather than dessert sebab kat rumah neh tak semua orang suka dessert so if buat dorang tak makan mmg membazir.so everyday saya akan masak lunch for my dad so now my cooking improve lil bit.yess me proud again**tgn ke dada mata ke atas.haha.then a few days ago i make oreo cheese cake and again i'm proud sbb my mum and lil bro puji my cake.ohsem bebeh!.hehe.when me make something for first time adik and mak akan jadi juri.hehe

oh cuti sem neh tak selalu hang out with friends la.maybe 4 5 kali je kot keluar.sebabnyeee masing2 tak de duit so bila ade duit hang out gile2 la kan.haha.akmalah,nisa and amalina yang selalu hang out bersama.we become more close day by day.alhamdulillah :).then during at home everyday i'll tune korea channel.yess now im addict with korea and berjaya influence my mom and lil bro untuk minat korea.muahahaha**evil laugh

sepanjang cuti sem ni juga i got many stuff from my parents.they bought me so much things.mmg kalau kira2 dah beribu juga la habis but dont worry sbb i promise with my self yang saya akan balas balik jasa dorang.promise!.

so sem break will end soon.yesss very very soon but im still unpacking my stuff.i dont know how to packing.yess this is the real me when to packing.i dont which bag should use,dont know how many bag to bring and dont know what stuff i have to bring.rasa macam nak sumbat je dlm beg.lantak la bersepah pun.haha..ok thats all from me.maybe when new sem will begin aku dah jarang update blog due to my class,assignment,test and so on.

oh yeahhh this month is awesome month and i really really love SEPTEMBER sebab this month is my birthdayyyyy.haha. and my mom birthday too.yesss we share same birthday.im so lucky so please envy me.haha.ok guys we'll meet when i meet u.**english tunggang langgang.haha
saje letak.haha

keep smiling 
luv ain

No comments:

Post a Comment